Virtual machine creation in Hyper-V.
Take the steps below to create a new machine in the Hyper-V environment:
- Right-click the server for the virtual machine.
- Select New → Virtual Machine...
- Follow the wizard instructions.
- Select Use an existing virtual hard disk in Connect Virtual Hard Disk.
- Set the path to the file downloaded from here https://www.2n.cz/en_GB/products/access-control/2n-access-commander
- After the creation, check the virtual machine hardware tools as specified in 1.1.4 Recommended HW
- Make sure that the 2nAccessCommander.vhd.7z file is downloaded to make 2N® Access Commander work in Hyper-V; the 2nAccessCommander.ova file cannot be used.