184.108.40.206 2N® IP Style Display
- Display – display the directory including the users to be called and a numeric keypad for code access.
- Directory – display the configurable list of users, which can be browsed by a finger touch on the display. You can create practically any count of groups that can be mutually nested. You can assign any count of directory users to each group.
- Slideshow – a slideshow of recorded images can be displayed after a preset idle time. The images are automatically switched over and the transition time can be set.
- Logo – a logo uploaded to the device configuration can be displayed after a preset idle time.
- Address – a house address / number / identifier can be displayed after a preset idle time.
- Date and Time – helps you set the date, time and weather parameters.
- Code Entering Keypad Button – turn on the keypad display for entering numeric codes.
- Code Entering Keypad Mode – set the keypad mode on the display for entering numeric codes. The modes include normal keypad and keypad with scrambled keys for enhanced security. The setting is applied to the keypad even during multi-factor authentication.
- Language – set the language for the texts to be displayed. Choose one of the predefined languages: English, Czech, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Norwegian, Swedish, Thai, Hebrew or a custom language.
- Root Folder Display – select the type of directory root folder display on the device home page. Choose Cards (larger image) or classic item list (the item list image display then obeys the Show images setting. The setting will take effect only once any user navigates to other part of GUI (e.g. Search).
- Directory Image Display – choose whether or not the images in the directory display shall be shown in the item list display.
- Touch Sounds – enable the acoustic display touch signaling.
- Showcase Mode – set whether the device shall go into the Showcase mode when idle. Choose various options in the Showcase mode (OFF, Slideshow, Logo, Address, Date and Time).
- Showcase Mode Delay –set the idle timeout in the range of 1 to 600 seconds after which the device goes into the Showcase mode.
- The device automatically returns to the display home page in a 60-second idle time. After that, the countdown of the timeout set in this parameter starts and then the device goes into the Showcase mode.
- After a 2-minute idle time, the screen saver is launched on 2N® IP Style, in which the display brightness value goes up and down alternately in 20-second intervals. The screen saver mode is terminated by a screen touch, access attempt, incoming call, notification display or motion detection even in case the motion detection function is disabled. If the screen saver is running on the background in the Showcase mode, the termination by a touch also switches the device onto the home page.
- Display Antibacterial Notification – enable displaying of information on the antibacterial layer applied to the display (2N® IP Style optional accessory) during the Showcase mode.
- Bluetooth Authentication Button Mode – sets whether the Bluetooth authentication is activated by swipe or just tap. The setting will take effect only once there are no phones with Mobile Key application in the vicinity of 2N® IP Style.
- Swipe – swipe thebutton from left to right to activate the lock.
- Tap – tap thebutton to activate the lock.
- Bluetooth Button Location – set the Bluetooth authentication button location. The setting will take effect only once there are no phones with Mobile Key application in the vicinity of 2N® IP Style.
- Background Image – load the background image (to be used for various screens). The file must be an image with the minimum resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels. Images with higher resolutions will be reduced in size.
- The root folder display changes are not applied until you go to the search or dialing menu.
- To apply the Bluetooth authentication button location / mode display change, disconnect all the available devices with Bluetooth authentication or move them outside the reach of 2N® IP Style.
- Original Language – download a preset XML file with all the texts to be displayed.
User Language – record, remove and load a localization file of your own.
If none of the pre-defined languages is convenient for you, proceed as follows:
- Download the original language file (English).
- Modify the file using a text editor (replace the English texts with your own ones).
- Upload the modified localization file to the intercom.
- Set Language Settings | Language to Custom.
- Check and correct, if necessary, the texts on the intercom display.
The created folders and users are displayed to the left. Click to add a folder. Click to remove a directory including users and groups. Click to rename a group. Click to move a user from the main tree to a folder.
The users assigned to the selected group are displayed to the right. Click to add a user to the group; yet the user remains in the phonebook main tree. Press to highlight the first item in the group on the display. Click to remove a user.
The groups and users are arranged in the alphabetical order on the display. Clickto assign a priority. A prioritized contact is superior to an unprioritized folder, a prioritized folder is superior to a prioritized contact and multiple prioritized folders and prioritized contacts are arranged in alphabetical order. Multiple unprioritized folders and contacts are arranged in alphabetical order.
- Remember to save the phonebook changes.
- The setting (photos, root folder, content) display changes are not applied until you go to the search or dialing menu.
This tab helps you configure a list of images to be displayed in the Slideshow mode. Up to 14 images and videos can be uploaded for the Slideshow to be switched with a predefined delay.
- Slideshow Transition Time – set the image displaying time in a slideshow.
- Time Profile – choose one or more time profiles to be applied. Set the time profiles in Directory / Time profiles.
- – select one of the pre-defined profiles or set the time profile for the given element manually.
Make sure that the image resolution is 800 x 1280 pixels for 2N® IP Style. Other sizes will be adjusted to the display resolution automatically.
Click the magnifier icon If no image is loaded, the Slideshow mode will never be activated. to view the loaded image, press to delete an image and click to hide a selected image/video on the device display. Click the variable image/video icon If no time profile is active, the slideshow will have no time profile conditioned content. In the same case, the slideshow will always have a content that is not conditioned by a time profile.
- The Slideshow images are displayed only if this mode is allowed in the Hardware / Display / Display menu.
This tab helps you upload a logo for the Showcase mode. Any image with a resolution higher than 800 x 1280 pixels will be reduced. Smaller files remain the same and will not cover the whole area. PNG images with transparent backgrounds are also supported.
- The Logo image is displayed only if this mode is allowed in the Hardware / Display / Display menu.
Address helps you set the house address or any other identifier for the Showcase mode, which will be displayed during the device idle time.
- Number – enter the house number or any other identification used in the location. It is displayed in the Showcase mode if Address is selected.
- Address – enter the building address/name shown in the Showcase mode if Address is selected.
- Swap Address And Number – change the address and number sequence.
- The Address image is displayed only if this mode is allowed in the Hardware / Display / Display menu.
Date and Time
Helps you set the date, time and weather parameters.
Date Format – set the data format to be displayed.
Time Format – set the time format to be displayed.
Show Weather – display the current weather info on the device.
Location – set the device location for weather forecast. If not completed, the automatically selected location is used.
Location Shown – set the location to be shown on the display. If not completed, the weather forecast location is displayed.
Temperature Units – select the temperature units to be displayed. The options are °C and °F.