5.10.3 Test Call
The Test Call folder helps you establish a test call from the device web interface.
- State – test call state.
- Phone number – phone number for the test call.
- Dial/on hook – start / end the test call.
- Record/stop – record / stop a short test call message (up to 10 s).
- Play/stop – play / stop the message recorded.
- DTMF string – set the tone dialing string.
- DTMF play – play the tone dialing string.
- SAVE CHANGES – save the changes to set the test call.
- The test call function only works if the 2G, 3G or LTE phone technology is used.
- The opponent is not allowed to use VoLTE, as it disables DTMF tones to be transmitted.
- The test call function is not supported for SIP calls.