2N® VoiceBlue Next GSM gateway
This guide describes basic steps to configure Peer to Peer communication between 2N IP Intercom and 2N® VoiceBlue Next GSM/UMTS gateway to be able to make calls intercom <-> GSM network. All names and IP addresses are only for this example, please change these information according to your names and IP plan.
- Connect 2N IP Intercom to an IP network, 2N® VoiceBlue Next has to be connected to the same IP network.
The values in our example:
2N IP Intercom - 192.168.50.142
2N® VoiceBlue Next - 192.168.50.66
Mobile phone number - 734123456
2N IP Intercom settings
- You need to specify IP address and subnet mask for your 2N IP Intercom.
- Select a contact which is mapped for one touch call (e.g. for button #1 on your 2N IP Intercom). You need to modify Phone number for this contact according to the desired phone number you would like to call through the GSM gateway (sip:mobile_number@IP_address_of_VBN). In the following picture there is 192.168.50.66 an IP address of 2N® VoiceBlue Next and 734123456 is the mobile phone number, so you set: sip:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up SIP settings according to the next picture. IP addresses should match to the IP of 2N® VoiceBlue Next.
- Allow the intercom to automaticaly accept all Incoming calls.
Settings of 2N® VoiceBlue Next gateway
- You need to specify IP address and subnet mask for your 2N® VoiceBlue Next in the menu Ethernet configuration.
- In the VoIP parameters check option Send 200 OK on REGISTER request to allow "virtually" register 2N IP Intercom to 2N® VoiceBlue Next.
- The gateway is set to process all outgoing call requests to the GSM network in default, but you have also define the IP address of the 2N IP Intercom in the SIP proxy (GSM->IP): setting to process the incoming calls from GSM to the intercom.
- In the GSM incoming groups set mode Accept incoming calls + dialtone and DTMF dialing timeout[s]:to 0.
And also set the phone number of the intercom (111) in the List of called numbers.
Now you can easily call your mobile phone by pressing the dial button on the intercom and also reach the intercom directly from the mobile phone by calling the SIM card in the gateway.
Please note that 2N® VoiceBlue Next gateway can handle voice calls only, there is no support for the video stream in this scenario even if your 2N IP Intercom is equipped by a camera.