1. Product Overview
In this section, we introduce the 2N® SIP Speaker, Wall Mounted product, outline its application options and highlight the advantages following from its use. The section also includes safety precautions.
Here is what you can find in this section:
2N® SIP Speaker, Wall Mounted is a versatile sound transmission system for IP networks. It is designed as a universal VoIP telephone with an audio output. It finds a variety of applications – in schools, hospitals, office buildings, hotels, production halls, shopping centres, bus terminals, airports and so on.
2N® SIP Speaker, Wall Mounted is a stand-alone SIP-based sound decoder and converter with an amplifier. 2N® SIP Speaker, Wall Mounted communicates with the other audio system components via the SIP Proxy or directly via a specified address.
You can manage your 2N® SIP Speaker, Wall Mounted unit via a configuration web interface.
Advantages of Use
- Operable in the Ethernet network
- Ethernet-based power supply – PoE
- Integrated administration web server
- Streamed audio support
- Applicable as standard VoIP telephone/communicator
- DTMF detection according to RFC2833, in-band and SIP-INFO
- 10/100Base-TX LAN interface
- 12 V DC / 1,8 A or PoE 802.3af supply
- Integrated 12 W amplifier
- Line output