The Status folder is also used as the home page after the 2N® EasyGate IP web interface login. There is a list of 8 configurable sections to the left. Page refresh, language/password change and web interface logout can be found in the right-hand upper corner.
The Status menu clearly shows all current information on the device.
- Firmware version – gives the firmware version uploaded to the device.
- UTC – current time for the installation site.
- Uptime – device operation time.
- Network name – active SIM card provider’s network name.
- Data – information on data connection availability (connected, disconnected, SIM error).
- Data Connected can be displayed in some mobile providers even in case the APN field is not completed and the Internet does not work.
- In case the APN is completed incorrectly, Data Disconnected will be displayed and 2N® EasyGate IP will be restarted automatically in aprox. 5 minutes.
- My2N – information on My2N connection.
- SIP – information on SIP connection.
- Battery status – battery status.
- SIM Error is displayed whenever a SIM card is not inserted properly or the inserted SIM card requires a PIN code. If the data status reports disconnected, it probably means that the SIM card data credit has been exhausted.