The Logs folder is used for downloading log files from 2N® EasyGate IP, which may be helpful while troubleshooting.
- Temporary Protocol – download the current logs after the last 2N® EasyGate IP restart.
- Archiving – enable/disable the log archiving function.
- Archive Quota – set the storage size. When the set limit is exceeded, the oldest logs will be deleted automatically to provide capacity.
- Archived Protocol – download all the logs recorded historically from the archiving function start.
- Application State – count of the system SW resets whenever an unexpected problem occurs.
- A permanent log archiving enable is not recommended. This function is recommended for troubleshooting, but a long-time use may result in the a device memory damage.