Compatibility with other endpoints, such as telephones, always depends on the PBX and/or gateway providing communication between the 2N IP intercom and the other endpoint. Therefore, there are much more endpoints that can be used for communication than those listed here.
An 2N IP intercom compatible device is able to:
- set up a call from both sides;
- unlock the switch (by DTMF or by HTTP command);
- show video if supported by the phone.
- 2N IP intercom supports SIP Direct Call.
- Verified with video
* - Verified with video with CUVA (Cisco Unified Video Advantage)
- Verified with audio only
- Work with limitation